Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Model 19 Enclosure plans

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Are 19 enclosure plans available? I'd love to own a pair, but few folks wish to ship them. So unless I found a pair in the great Northwest, I'm out of luck.
    However, I do have all of the components, and the cabs don't look as they would be too hard to build.
    Well?
    Ron

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member jmarkwart's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ron,
    Jim Easley produced an outstanding CAD recreation of Model 19 plans a couple of years ago. Send him an email.
    Jeff

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.